Monday 27 June 2011

say:''happy birthday to me'' ♥

25th.june.2011
sweet 17 
just a very simple birthday celebration,but i'm happy..thanks u all..and love u all..first,we out for steamboat at manjalara..lolx..actually i dislike steamboat!haha..after steamboat,because of time were still early,so that we went to desa park city for....?i also duno for wat..==''...then,go sing k...we are happy,and we enjoy all the time!!!!!!and i get many present that day,and many ''type'' of present on that day also..lolx....thanks all of u  guys,especially my lovely dear..i love you ♥..
group photo..

good!

my dear,n i~

thanks thong's birthday cake

feel like not willing to eat..lolx

lolx..toilet@@

this guy!give me condom as my present!f**k him!haha

sakai..

force-ing him to take pic with me...lolx

thanks my dear's birthday cake..

thanks thong

me n zhuyi bf~

big face and head
!

me~~~~

sweet 17

kissing

his face look so....@@

spliting present!look so serious

us~

4 of us..

love this cake so much~

my dear n i

wat knd of present is that??lolx...

he look like 'geong xi'

make a wish~~weee



yeah!!!

i m happy,because of u,all!

No comments:

Post a Comment