Tuesday 7 June 2011

....

moody now..saw/heard something bad yesterday..not because of love..is bout our friend relationship..i dun really understand why she want saying me,us like that..meybe is personal problem?i don't know..the most important is i dislike it!i'm using the true heart to be friend with you..i tell you the problem not because that i m lying u..just because to let you know the problem to let you solve it!fuck!then u saying cant believe i with your friend?if you really think that me no good..u can just go far from me~!i feel very disappointed with u..and when i saw that,i feel so unhappy..''现在连mon ting也信不过了.我很希望我可以得到我的新生活,新朋友''if you think your others friend is better than me,or f you think u can get new friend better than me,then just go ahead~!i will won forget it forever!sometimes please use your brain and think wthat's good wthat's bad~!that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment