Wednesday 18 May 2011

holi-day..

yesterday were wesak day,means holiday,my dear were working that day..shit lah him..holiday still need to work..haha..but feel so lucky still got my another dear..outing with sakai qing..go sang k again..no places to go..we spended more time to take pic than sing!really sakai..haha..and very waste money also isit?haha..but for me it's okay..the most important is HAPPY!yea,is happy..will share some pic later..^^
another things is today..today was our english exam..but WHAT THE HELD!i m not feeling well..can't do it well..shit!not feeling well till wanna die already..from after recess time sleep until finish school~great~hope i can get good marks in my english exam paper2~!hehex..
at sakai gal house..horayyy~
kissing her 
dunno y,she like to do this kind of damn face soo much..hahaha
me 
 ♥
hehe..2 of us 

~the end~
have a nice day 


No comments:

Post a Comment