Sunday 15 May 2011

should i be happy or sad?

huhh..time past fast like train..exam-ing this few day..is non-stop examing..so tired lah weiii..the others thing i wanna share at here is bout friend...==''...friend again?why so much and much problem between friends???it make me feel confuse like crazy!hey guys,can u all tell me wat should i do?which part should i stand?who should i help?it's so childrish!isit?but it's still happening around me everyday~==''..
but luckily i still have my dear..^^..he give me so much supported,and energy...we almost out everyday..watch movie..shopping..buying..hehe...now i'm going to share some pic...i nice,but he not nice!face like pig..hehe..because i jus care bout me..is ONLY~so i dun care bout him wheither nice or not..haha

 i still love him so much although he look like pig in this pic==''..hehe...sweet isit?^^
end...~~

No comments:

Post a Comment